Research is a step by step progression about any new and crucial study. It helps in asserting wide-range of information’s and labeling the depth analysis of the dissertation. Counting all the manners of research (like one to one and group interviews, journals, books, case study and series of questions) they are alienated into various research methodologies. Key points about various research methodologies are as follows –
- Fundamental research – Dissertation topic based on generalized issues are studied and solved by the fundamental research. These are basic methodologies done by the obstructive and speculative approach of the study. Awareness to stretch the spectrum of knowledge is clustered by fundamental research. Some cases of research can be –
- Effect of sound sleep on health
- Change in the style of living
- Practical research – It is a primary data collection based study done in life and applied topics of dissertation. It is usually enforced by public organizations for the undergoing issues. Interviews, case studies and questionnaires are some effective elements of explaining many unsolved statements like-
- Rising trend of mobile among youth
- Whether child acting comes under child labor and should be banned?
- Quantitative/ Numeric Research – This methodology is usually undertaken in major dissertation, especially calculative ones to identify the value base data. Statistical study based on numbers, data’s and figures are some gizmos of this research. Recording running records and evaluating them against the past shows the rising or declining trends in the study. Condition reflecting quantitative research is–
- Sale of gold in 2013 and 2014
- Economy of UK Versus US
- Qualitative Research – Qualitative research is undertaken by analyzing people and their expressions on the communicative type of dissertation matter. The expected result is thus recorded with the help of a case study, ethnology and focus groups. Example – Falling of world trade center and its public effect.
Concluding all, detailed knowledge on different dissertations and various research methodologies and its pertinent application can make your study realistic.